Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Mermaid Pearls!  I hope to bring you inspiration and a fresh prespective on our ever-changing world.  This is my first blog so please be patient with me as I learn about the world of blogging.

Last week was pretty hectic and due to a few unexpected events, my week was a little screwed up.  Things have settled back down and I look forward to a productive week.  I've got pillows to make for The Treasure Trove, Lemon Lavender Pound Cakes to bake for The Red Tomato (I'm very excited about this collaboration!), and new inventory to create for The Crystal Mermaid :-).

Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm really awake.  I am living my dream and it is truly amazing!

I wish all of you a fantastic week!  And please remember to reuse, recycle, and repurpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment